YOUR SECTION HOST
Lisa M. DANZIG / Counsel to the Section Chair
Have you been practicing for less than 10 years? Are you a law student? Then pick up your virtual Spring Meeting badge and join us as we kick off the start of the Virtual Spring Meeting. This is a great opportunity to meet other young lawyers, Section Officers, and the Leadership of the Membership, Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
How Do I Access?
- Click the red button above labeled “Join this Event.”
- Click “Save me a spot!” or “Join event now!” and when prompted, choose to sign up or sign in.
- Create a personal picture avatar! Click on the circled initial on the top leftcorner and then click on “My Profile” to fill in your information.
- You have arrived. Navigate your avatar to a virtual table to join a conversation. Move your avatar from table to table, conversation to conversation. Note: limit 6 avatars per table.
- Once you are at a table, you will see the existing participants video images shown at a row on the top.
- At any given table, you should be able to speak to the group and/or chat with any individual (by clicking “Chat” and finding that individual in the room). A particular table might have a designated host or recommended topic. Introduce yourself and chime in when possible, like what you would do on any real-life meet-and-greet occasions.