YOUR SECTION HOST
Deona T. KALALA / Young Lawyer Division Liaison
The 2020 In-person Spring Meeting was excited to roll out diversity dialogues. We hope to keep this vision moving forward throughout the year. We invite everyone to join us to turn these dialogues into realities.
How Do I Access?
- Click the red button above labeled “Join this Event.”
- Click “Save me a spot!” or “Join event now!” and when prompted, choose to sign up or sign in.
- Create a personal picture avatar! Click on the circled initial on the top leftcorner and then click on “My Profile” to fill in your information.
- You have arrived. Navigate your avatar to a virtual table to join a conversation. Move your avatar from table to table, conversation to conversation. Note: limit 6 avatars per table.
- Once you are at a table, you will see the existing participants video images shown at a row on the top.
- At any given table, you should be able to speak to the group and/or chat with any individual (by clicking “Chat” and finding that individual in the room). A particular table might have a designated host or recommended topic. Introduce yourself and chime in when possible, like what you would do on any real-life meet-and-greet occasions.