- Erika M. Douglas / Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Aaron Burstein / Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Jurgen Van Staden / Verizon Media
- Stephen K. Wong / Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data
- Deon M. Woods Bell / Federal Trade Commission
Presented by the Consumer Protection Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
Innovations such as FinTech, blockchain/cryptocurrency, facial recognition, and driverless cars carry both tremendous promise and significant data privacy implications. This panel will delve into recent research, policies, and cases from diverse jurisdictions, and explore the privacy implications of leading-edge technology.