- Sanford M. Pastroff / Whirlpool
- Steven J. Cernak / Bonalaw PC
- Megan S. Lewis / U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, Criminal Section
- Fiona Schaeffer / Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Forrest W. Treat / Microsoft
Presented by the Corporate Counseling Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
Many companies have tone-at-the-top antitrust statements, formal policies, and periodic training. But as DOJ’s latest guidance on compliance programs shows, most enforcers view those as “table stakes.” Getting credit for a compliance program requires effective monitoring and audits, which can be complicated and costly. This program will provide practical ways to achieve an effective program.