- Paul Singer / Office of the Texas Attorney General
- Tiffany George / Federal Trade Commission
- Alysa Hutnik / Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Milton Marquis / Cozen O’Connor
- Heidi Wachs / Stroz Friedberg
Presented by the Cosumer Protection Committee and the Privacy and Information Security Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
The size and impact of the Equifax data breach resulted in an unprecedented multi-faceted governmental investigation, including State Attorneys General, Banking Commissioners, the FTC, and the CFPB. This panel will examine the Equifax settlement, and how those terms have shaped subsequent data breach investigations, and further explore what is on the horizon for data breach enforcement.