- Michael Spero / Clifford Chance
- Joseph Angland / New York, NY
- John Roberti / Allen Overy
- Pablo Trevisan / Argentina
- Goldie Walker / Federal Trade Commission
Presented by the Membership, Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
Interested in becoming a leader in antitrust and consumer protection law? Seeking ways to enhance your career and grow professionally? Get tips and pointers from Section leaders as they share their pathways to success, including strategies for using Section membership to enhance and develop your career. Please join us for virtual cocktails and networking with the Membership, Diversity, and Inclusion committee over Remo!
Are you new to Remo? How Do I Access?
- Click the Registration button above to register for the program and receive the link to the meeting!
- Click the link above to be taken to the event home page!
- Click the green button on the page labeled “Join this Event”
- If you are new to Remo, click “Save me a spot!” and when prompted, choose to sign up or sign in.
- You can now add the event to your calendar.
- Navigate your avatar to a virtual table to join a conversation. Move your avatar from table to table, conversation to conversation. (Note: limit 6 avatars per table.)
- Once you are at a table, you will see the existing participants video images shown at a row on the top. Click the ‘Tiles’ button on the bottom left to spread out the video cameras.
- At any given table, you should be able to speak to the group and/or chat with any individual (by clicking “Chat” and finding that individual in the room). A particular table might have a designated host or recommended topic. Introduce yourself and chime in when possible, like what you would do on any real-life meet-and-greet occasions.