- Mark Angland / Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Helder Agostinho / Federal Trade Commission
- Laura Collins / Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Matthew Estes / Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Peter Irvine / U.S. Department of Transportation
This event is an antitrust basics conference geared towards younger lawyers and economists. One deal in the transportation and energy industries may require clearance by multiple agencies such as the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission or the Department of Transportation. These agencies have different merger review processes and standards. Our panelists will discuss the basics of merger review at their respective agencies and how those reviews change when multiple agencies look at a transaction.