- Wendy Arends / Husch Blackwell
- Amy Hanson / Office of the Attorney General – Washington
- W. Joseph Nielsen / Office of the Attorney General – Connecticut
- Subramaniam Ramanarayanan / NERA Economic Consulting
- Douglas Ross / Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Presented by the State Enforcement Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
State Attorneys General are responsible for keeping healthcare affordable in their respective states by enforcing their antitrust and consumer protection laws. This panel will discuss the latest in hospital mergers, generic drug price fixing, product hopping, and reverse payments litigation, and how the states are using consumer protection statutes to handle the opioids crisis.