- Carla A.R. Hine / Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Andrew Finch / Paul Weiss et al LLP
- Leslie Overton / Axinn Veltop & Harkrider LLP
- Holly Vedova / Federal Trade Commission
- Joshua Wright / George Mason University
Presented by the Mergers and Acquisitions Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
Recent merger enforcement actions, from healthcare, cable, to chemical mergers, involve complex economic models. How does enhanced bargaining leverage matter? How can increased likelihood of coordinated interaction be shown and quantified? What evidence carries the day? Panelists will discuss these emerging trends in analysis.