- Nicholas Grimmer / Office of the Attorney General – Texas
- Avantika Chowdhury / Oxera Consulting LLP
- John Newman / University of Miami School of Law
- Daniel Rubinfeld / Compass Lexecon
- John Yun / George Mason University
Presented by the Economics Committee and the Pricing Conduct Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
Today’s digital economy has ushered in a proliferation of “zero-price” markets. But is there actually any such thing as a free lunch? Particularly with 2018’s AmEx decision on two-sided markets and the growing debate surrounding the consumer welfare standard, how should antitrust thinking evolve where the product is “free”? Economists and academics will explore these topics and more.