- Travis Wheeler / Nexsen Pruet LLC
- Mark Hegedus / Federal Trade Commission
- Robert Langer / Wiggin and Dana LLP
- Kavita Pillai / Covington & Burling LLP
- Matt Sawchak / Robinson Bradshaw
- Allison Sheedy / Constantine Cannon
Presented by the Exemptions & Immunities Committee
Litigators and enforcers often struggle at the intersection of state action immunity, federal preemption, and regulatory compliance. Focusing on the Second Circuit’s Connecticut Fine Wines decision and the FTC’s Louisiana Real Estate Appraisers Board challenge, this session will examine the doctrines’ practical similarities and differences and whether their policies conflict with antitrust goals.