- Nathaniel Blalock / NERA Economic Consulting
- Bernardo Macedo / LCA Consultores
- Payak Malik / Competition Commission of India
- Eduardo Perez Motta / SAI: Derecho & Economia
- Vitaly Pruzhansky / RBB Economics
Presented by the Economics Committee.
Emerging markets may present unique challenges to conducting economic analysis of antitrust matters such as data availability, standards for economic proof, and concerns over the distribution of effects on segments of consumers and producers. Panel will discuss how practitioners and regulatory authorities in emerging markets adapt today’s economic tools in their jurisdictions.