- James Lowe / Sidley Austin LLP
- Norman Armstrong Jr / King & Spalding LLP
- Jamilla Ferris / Wilson Sonsini LLP
- Stacy Frazier / General Electric Company
- Rani Habash / Dechert LLP
- Suyong Kim / Hogan Lovells LLP
Presented by the International Committee and the Mergers and Acquisitions Committee.
“More Spring Blooms”
Recent high-profile merger challenges and abandonments heighten the importance of antitrust risk sharing provisions including full or partial HOHW requirements, reasonableness standards, reverse break fees, termination dates, and non-compete and non-solicitation provisions. This program will discuss how those provisions are used and provide practical advice on how to address them in merger negotiations.