- Jimmy Moore / Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- Emma Burnham / U.S. Department of Justice
- Jeremy Calsyn / Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Tim Kamal-Grayson / Federal Trade Commission
- Allison Sheedy / Constantine Cannon LLP
Presented by the Cartel and Criminal Practice Committee.
What happens after an agency investigation is concluded? Whether criminal or civil, the resolution of an investigation is often only the beginning of the story. For enforcers, the plaintiffs’ bar, and defendants, the implications for those actions are often just as important as the initial outcome. Our panel will explore these considerations, including recent agency policy statements, case-law developments, and practical tips to keep in mind when negotiating—from both sides of the table. This panel is co-sponsored by the Cartel and Criminal Practice Committee and the Federal Civil Enforcement Committee.