Please join us for a fun virtual networking session with the Civil Practice and Procedure committee!
This event will be hosted over Remo!
Are you new to Remo? How Do I Access?
- Click the Registration button above to register for the program and receive the link to the meeting!
- Click the link above to be taken to the event home page!
- Click the green button on the page labeled “Join this Event”
- If you are new to Remo, click “Save me a spot!” and when prompted, choose to sign up or sign in.
- You can now add the event to your calendar.
- Navigate your avatar to a virtual table to join a conversation. Move your avatar from table to table, conversation to conversation. (Note: limit 6 avatars per table.)
- Once you are at a table, you will see the existing participants video images shown at a row on the top. Click the ‘Tiles’ button on the bottom left to spread out the video cameras.
- At any given table, you should be able to speak to the group and/or chat with any individual (by clicking “Chat” and finding that individual in the room). A particular table might have a designated host or recommended topic. Introduce yourself and chime in when possible, like what you would do on any real-life meet-and-greet occasions.